Western Montana Clinic is your Medical Home
We coordinate your care across different settings, and we keep a central electronic record of all your medical problems and medical history. We ask that you tell us –
- If/when you see another provider outside of WMC
- If you have changed medicines since your last visit here
- If you have received tests or vaccinations outside of WMC
Your WMC Primary Care Provider is available for you 24/7/365- just call our number (721-5600) day or night.
We will provide you with the best medical care based on current evidence.
- We monitor our performance and our quality
We strive to keep you educated about your body and health.
- Ask questions
- Help us understand your needs
- We can help with referrals to other medical and social resources
- We provide educational materials to help you understand your body and our recommendations