Put Your Trust in Montana's First Robotic Surgeons,
With Over 25 Years of Combined Experience.
Is a gynecologic condition affecting your health and quality of life?
Many conditions can impact your well-being and daily life, such as:
- Severe pelvic pain
- Abnormal or very heavy bleeding
- Pelvic prolapse (falling/slipping of a pelvic organ(s))
Types of Surgery
When lifestyle changes, medicine or other options do not ease your symptoms, your doctor may suggest surgery. Surgery can include:
- Open surgery: done through one large incision
- Laparoscopic / robotic-assisted da Vinci Surgery: minimally invasive surgery is done through a few small incisions (or small belly button incision*)
The da Vinci Surgical System
The da Vinci Surgical System enables surgeons to perform operations through a few small incisions and features several key features, including:
- Magnified vision system that gives surgeons a 3D HD view inside the patient's body
- Ergonomically designed console where the surgeon sits while operating
- Patient-side cart where the patient is positioned during surgery
- Wristed instruments that bend and rotate far greater than the human hand
The da Vinci System is powered by robotic technology that allows the surgeon's hand movements to be translated into smaller, precise movements of tiny instruments inside the patient's body. One of the instruments is a laparoscope - a thin tube with a tiny camera and light at the end. The camera sends images to a video monitor in the operating room to guide doctors during surgery. The surgeon is 100% in control of the da Vinci System at all times.
The da Vinci System has brought minimally invasive surgery to more than 3 million patients worldwide. da Vinci technology – changing the experience of surgery for people around the world.
da Vinci Surgery is used for:
- Cardiac Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Urologic Surgery
At the Western Montana Clinic our experience surgeons use da Vinici Robotic Surgery for these gynecologic surgeries:
- da Vinci Hysterectomy (Benign)
- da Vinci Hysterectomy (Cancer)
- da Vinci Endometriosis Resection
- da Vinci Myomectomy
- da Vinci Sacrocolpopexy
Contact our office for more information and to schedule your appointment at (406) 721-5600.
PN 1002303 Rev B 11/2015
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Serious complications may occur in any surgery, including da Vinci® Surgery, up to and including death. Individual surgical results may vary. Patients should talk to their doctor to decide if da Vinci Surgery is right for them. Patients and doctors should review all available information on non-surgical and surgical options in order to make an informed decision. Please also refer to http://www.daVinciSurgery.com/Safety for Important Safety Information.
©2018 Intuitive Surgical, Inc. All rights reserved. Product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. The information on this website is intended for a United States audience only.