Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you find it helpful and inspire you to let us be part of your healthcare team.
The Western Montana Clinic has been providing care to our region since 1922. We are a physician-owned group of 62 healthcare providers in 15 specialties with close ties to other regional specialists and local hospitals.
We all live and work here with the dedication to make our community as healthy and happy as possible.
Our Mission is to provide you and your family with the same high quality care that any of us would expect for our families. We strive to do so by providing:
- A well trained staff concerned with your comfort and well-being.
- Physicians who are highly trained, Board Certified, well-respected in the community, and residing here because they feel it is the best place to live and practice medicine.
- Office and hospital care for patients of all ages.
- High quality ancillary services, ranging from basic laboratory testing to sophisticated CT/MRI scanning and a wide range of Infusion Services.
- Now Care services open 7 days a week to provide easy and convenient access for you and your family when needed.
Thank you for your interest. We hope that you have found the information you are looking for and look forward to being able to care for you and your family in the near future.
Pamela V. Cutler, MD|
President, Western Montana Clinic